Enrolling my child
Enrolling my child
/!\ The school is implementing a new enrolment management software. Enrolment requests will be made online and will reopen in early February 2018.
For any emergencies or questions you can contact the enrolment service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding.
Enrolment in MATERNELLE, in Petite Section (PS) and Moyenne Section (MS)
Each year we welcome 75 students in PS (Petite Section) and 25 new students in MS (Moyenne Section). Due to high demand, if you want a place in PS or MS, you will first have to put your child on a waiting list. Once your child is on the waiting list, we will contact you the year he/she turns 3, in February, asking you to confirm your interest. Offers are then sent between April and May for the school year starting mid-August.
If some places become available throughout the school year, offers will be sent to parents whose children meet the age requirement and are still on the waiting list.
The cost of the enrolment on the waiting list is $ 150.
Enrolment in PRIMARY SCHOOL (Kindergarten to Year 5) & SECONDARY SCHOOL (Year 6 to Year 12 & IB)
- Any application will be discussed in admission committee.
- The following documents will be required:
- Photocopy of your child’s ID (passport, birth certificate or identity card)
- For primary classes: current school report which also states the child’s admission in the appropriate class
- For secondary classes: latest 3 school reports
- "Exeat" (leaving certificate from previous school) to be handed in on the first day of school at the latest
- Copy of visa of entry in Australia when applicable
Information for the secondary classes
Available sections from Year 11 to Year 12: S and ES.
First language: English
Second language (from Year 7): Spanish or German
Optional languages (from Year 7): Latin, Mandarin
Sport Sections: surf, badminton, tennis, swimming
- Considering the increasing number of enrolments, we have to consider the possibility of setting up a waiting list for these levels.
Within the limit of available places, the priority is given to:
- Students coming from a school registered with the Agency for French Teaching Abroad (AEFE).
- Students coming from a school recognised by the French Ministry of National Education.
- VISA: The school can only accept a limited number of students with a student visa. All other students must have an adequate visa from the Australian authorities. Moreover, the student visa grant is subject to restrictive conditions: only students in Première / IB1 or Terminale / IB2 and staying with a host family are eligible. Also, please note that the Australian authorities do not allow us to enrol students who arrive on a tourist visa for more than 3 months.