The School Committee
The School Committee
AEFE Circular number 1566 / 9 July, 2019. This circular can be modified by the AEFE.
Presided over by the Principal, the School Committee is competent regarding pedagogical and educational school matters.
The School Committee :
- the school project,
- the school rules and regulations,
- the school hours and the school calendar;
- the yearly educational plan on career and study options;
- the professional development plan for school staff;
- the annual action plan of the primary-secondary council;
- the annual action anti-bullying plan.
2. Provides an opinion based on a vote on:
- the organisation of staff employment (creation, suppression and transformation of positions) at the school;
- proposals for the evolution of the pedagogical structures;
- the activity program of the sports association and of other associations and clubs operating within the school;
- WHS matters regarding the entire school community;
- questions regarding the staff working conditions;
- questions relating to welcoming and providing information to parents and general terms of their participation in the life at the school;
- scheduling and financing of school trips;
- the organisation of the educational life;
- special missions assigned to staff members;
- welcoming and looking after children with special needs;
- school canteen.
The school budget and the school financial account, based on the report by the Administrative and Financial Director, are both relayed to the School Committee for information purpose.
A report on pedagogical operations of the school and a step by step report of the school project are presented at the School Committee every year by the Head of the School.
The School Committee can, by its own initiative and at the request of the Head of the School, provide its opinion on any questions relating to life at the school.
3. Can, if needed, decide to sit based on an agenda which only includes hygiene, safety and staff working conditions.
The School Committee is a tripartite authority with an equal number of members by right representing the administration, the school staff representatives, parents representatives and students representatives.
MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE
Members with the right to vote:
- Principal: Sébastien Mathey
- Cultural Counselor: Bertrand Pous
- Deputy Principal: Antony Jonkx
- Business Director: Thibault Delor
- Primary School Director: Valérie Bronnert
- CPE: Raphael Teulet
- Parent representatives
- Sophie Cheroux (incumbent)
- Nicolas Santini (incumbent)
- Mona La Cour (incumbent)
- Olivier Lefèvre (incumbent)
- Bruno Cooreman (alternate)
- Veronique Eskenazi (alternate)
- Daniella Barda (alternate)
- Guillaume Lehingue (alternate)
- Staff representatives (1st degree)
- Laurence Irwin (incumbent)
- Laurent Debenay (incumbent)
- Christophe Hoffbeck (incumbent)
- Sandrine Chenis-Goncalves (alternate)
- Staff representatives (2nd degree)
- Betrand cadet (incumbent)
- Frédérique Page (incumbent)
- Amanda Altshuler (alternate)
- Administration & Maintenance staff representatives
- Léa Fernandez (incumbent)
- Elsa De Zilva (alternate)
- Student representatives
- Marie Salichon
- Hesta Ruelle
Members with a consultative role:
- CVL Vice-President:
- Lucy Weaver
- School Board members
- Representatives of French Nationals overseas
- Jean-Philippe Grange
- Marie-Claire Guilbaud
- Danièle Kemp
- Bernard Le Boursicot
- Sébastien Vallérie
- Consul général de France : Anne Boillon
- Deputy Consul: Pierre BIANCONI
At Lycée Condorcet, each of these 3 groups of representatives has 6 members since the 2013 beginning of the school year. The staff representatives, the parent representatives and the student representatives are elected each year in September.
Parents can contact their representatives elected at the School Committee at the following email address:
School Year 2018-2019
School Year 2017-2018
School Year 2016-2017
School Year 2015-2016
School Year 2014-2015
School Year 2013-2014
School Year 2012-2013