Sport Sections – 3hours training
- Badminton – maximum 16 students
- Swimming – maximum 22 students
- Surfing – maximum 15 students
- Tennis – maximum 12 students
Total = 65 students
Sport sections partners
- Badminton – NSW Badminton Federation (organises competitions and training) & SBA (Sydney Badminton Association to which our club is affiliated)
- Swimming – DRLC (nautical center: coaches & water lines) & DRLC Maroubra Swimming club (competitions)
- Surfing – Let’s Go Surfing (coaches) & Maroubra Southend Boardriders (competition) & Maroubra beach surf & skate Shop (to purchase material)
- Tennis – Tennis Latham Park (tennis court & affiliation with NSW Tennis Federation)
Main participation in competitions
- Badminton – Junior NSW Competition & Inter school competition
- Swimming – Every Friday nights with DRLC Maroubra Swimming club, Asia-Pacific Swimming Championships (with the AEFE) and 4/5 competitions in the region of MetSEA & NSW State championships &, MetSEA championship & DRLC Maroubra swimming club championship.
- Surfing – 7 competitions with Maroubra Southend Boardriders & Inter-school in the Sydney region organised by NSW Surfing Federation.
- Tennis – Tournament organised by the sport section & SFO & 1 to 4 tournaments on the Tennis Australia calendar