Working at LCS
Working at LCS
An international environment
The Lycée Condorcet is a school that is part of the Aefe network (Agence pour l'enseignement français à l'étranger), and employs more than150 teaching and non-teaching staff. As part of our development, we are looking for dynamic, motivatedstaff whoare highlyavailableand flexible. Our team has the characteristic of being able to operate in a demanding and complex multi-cultural international context.
« A great place to work »
Concerned about the well-being of the teams, the management team as well as the Staff Association and volunteer staff regularly offer activities.
A wellness week is organised twice a year and sports sessions are offered every week on site free of charge.
In addition, the staff of the Lycée Condorcet benefit from the following advantages:
- Personal development plan ($120,000 yearly budget)
- Salary increase of 2.5% per year
- Access to the school restaurant at the rate of $6.30 / lunch
- Parking inside the school
- 16 weeks of school holidays for teaching staff
- The "working with children check" (mandatory), is refunded
- Free first aid training
- Free daycare for staff children on staff back-to-school days (for children of Maternelle and Elementary school age)
- For sponsored persons:
- fully refunded visa fees
- $2000 installation fee
- family uncluded on the visa (partner can work full time)
For staff with children attented school at LCS:
- priority on the waiting lists of students at the 1st registration
- 40% reduction in school fees (pro-rata to the number of hours worked, maximum $20,000, not cumulative with the degressivity of the sibling rate)
- free spreading of school fees throughout the year.
Lycée Condorcet regularly advertises job offers for teaching and non-teaching positions.
Contracts are of two types:
- Local contract - based on the Multi-Entreprise Agreement. Positions are advertised here.
- Resident contract - secondment to the Agency for French Education Abroad. You can find information and recruitment procedures on the AEFE website. Recruitment campaigns for residents are open from mid-January to mid-February.
Before sending their applications, candidates are advised to read information carefully on the local context.
Due to the large number of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.